Join Our Team!
Are you in search of a rewarding career? By choosing to become a part of the Pawnie’s Team, you will find the opportunity to impact the community you live and work in, to improve lives, and to make a difference by giving to those who need it most. We are in search of caring and compassionate individuals who genuinely enjoy helping our senior and disabled population maintain independence in their own homes.
Being in one’s HOME is the safest place right now for both seniors and essential caregivers! At Pawnie’s we pride ourselves on providing a team behind every caregiver. We will take every precaution to keep you safe and give you the tools to protect yourself and our clients. Applying with us is so much easier than filling out an unemployment application! And you will receive a paycheck so much quicker!!
PAWNIE’S HOME CARE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
* COMPETITIVE PAY – Including weekly pay, direct deposit, holiday pay and PERFORMANCE BONUSES
* PAID EXTENSIVE TRAINING – Paid online training including as much hands on training as you personally need
* TEAM COMRADERY – Offering 24-hour support within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere
* REWARDING RELATIONSHIPS – Connect and create friendships with seniors and their loved ones that can last
* MILEAGE – Get compensated for client related travel
* FLEXIBILITY – Get the schedule YOU desire with flexible start dates and hours
* PAID TIME OFF - After 90 days, with a minimum number of hours per week
* Follow a personalized care plan and provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
* Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene
* Take seniors on outings or on personal errands and accompany to appointments
* Cooking and preparing nutritious meals, ensuring dietary needs are being met
* Establish and maintain open communication and work well in a team atmosphere
* Strive to maintain a clean, healthy, positive and safe environment for each and every client
DESIRED APPLICANTS WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
* HCA, CNA, HHA and/or caregiving experience preferred, but not required (pay based on experience)
* Have a professional and friendly attitude, be patient, compassionate and truly want to help seniors thrive at home
* Have a valid Driver's License with clean DMV record (2 points or less), auto insurance and reliable transportation
* 18 years of age or older
* Open availability strongly preferred
* Submit to Criminal Background Investigation
* Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening and TB test
Pawnie’s Home Care is eager to meet you and discover what you have to contribute to our team!
Always ESSENTIAL, Forever Helpful! Discover the Difference with Pawnie’s!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.50 to $16.00 /hour