Dog Daycare Front Desk Specialist
- $12 to $14 Hourly
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated Customer Service Representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!Compensation:
$12 - $14 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Keep track of customer accounts and make updates with new account information as necessary
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Communicate frequent customer suggestions to the team to troubleshoot
- Regularly meet with sales lead to receive the newest service and product knowledge
- Quickly answer phone calls and emails, make reservations, and resolve issues
- Display knowledge of various computer programs
- Troubleshoot problems reported by customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Handle most customer complaints if the manager is not available
- Greet customers and make sure they are satisfied with our service
- Use a computer to create invoices and take payments from customers
- Input dog and client information into our database and print reports
- Ensure that their work areas are clean and neat
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
Pawderosa Ranch has been the leader in canine enrichment since 2006. With 3 locations in the San Antonio area, our goal is to continue offering the best enrichment-based care to dogs for overnight lodging, daycare, grooming, and training.
We are a fast-paced, supportive, and fun work environment. We offer top-of-the-line perks to our team members:
- Competitive pay plus tips, commission, and bonuses
- Discounted services
- On-the-job training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Retirement plan with company match
- Development opportunities
- Monthly pawties
- Fully stocked break room
We are a family-owned small business and thus we are agile and flexible. We recognize that our team members are the lifeblood of the company and they make a difference every single day. If you are mature, hard-working, independent, goal-oriented, and solution-driven, we want to meet you!
Pawderosa RanchSan Antonio, TX
Get fresh Dog Daycare Front Desk Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.