Pavion and our family of companies (CTSI, AFA, Structure Works, Star Asset Security, et al) is seeking a talented and motivated Project Engineer with AV expertise to join our growing team!
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Program and configure various audio visual control systems (AMX, Crestron and Extron).
- Write code for audio visual control systems and equipment.
- Create and develop Graphical User Interface for touch panels based upon company standard layouts.
- Program and configure audio digital signal processors (Biamp, QSC QSYS, Shure, etc...)
- Troubleshoot and diagnose control programming and equipment problems.
- Contribute on projects from initial estimating phase through final inspections.
- Client training and project closeout documentation.
- High School Diploma or GD
- 3+ years experience in a similar position, AMX, Crestron or Extron programming certifications
- Course work in Engineering, IT Networking, or Programming
- Certified Programmer in AMX, Masters Crestron, or Extron GS/GCPro certified, Certified Technology Specialist (CTS or CTS-I) designation.
- C#, Python, Lua scripting experience
Disclaimer: This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not be construed as a contract for employment.
Pavion is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
4151 Lafayette Center DrChantilly, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.