- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Central New Jersey Paving company seeks an experienced Paving Foreman to supervise and coordinate the daily activities of an asphalt paving crew.
THIS POSITION STARTS MARCH 1, 2023
A successful Paving Foreman will be able to plan, organize and manage paving operations, while ensuring the safety, integrity and efficiency of the work environment is maintained.
In charge of completing projects on time.
Good pay + bonus. Health and Life Insurance included.
Overview of Duties, Responsibilities & Skill Set
- Order materials
- Set up layer
- Read and understand plans
- Regularly meet with project manager to review scheduled projects
- Work with and oversee the crew
- Evaluate employee performance
- Enforce company policies
- Proactive, practical day to day problem solving
- Keep daily records
- Good communication skills
- Must have paving experience.
- Must possess a valid driver's license. CDL is a bonus.
- Minimum 5 years asphalt field/paving experience.
- Minimum 2 years construction supervisory experience.
Salary based on experience.
Vaccination is preferable.
Paving Company, Bridgewater NJ
136 Billian St.Bridgewater, NJ
Get fresh Paving Foreman jobs daily straight to your inbox!