Seeking Full-Time Recovery Technicians. Evening and Overnight shifts available. Positions are responsible for monitoring the activities of patients to ensure optimal safety, support, structure, during day, evening, night, and weekend hours.
Graduation from an accredited senior high school or GED equivalent and current Counselor Intern status with the North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Certification Board. Prefer one year full-time, wage-earning experience in substance abuse treatment or substance abuse education
Prefer one year experience in the substance use disorder field, or the equivalent experience in a similar setting. Prefer 12-Step recovery knowledge.
Provides coordination and organization for the milieu activities in the Pavillon residential treatment programs. Oversees and monitors the activities of patients to ensure optimal safety, care, support, structure and crisis intervention during shift hours. Makes timely reports to admissions, finance, clinical and medical staff in order to optimize communication flow with multidisciplinary treatment team members including nursing, counseling, case-management and medical.
· Knowledge of alcoholism and chemical dependency, addiction, co-dependency, and related disorders, techniques, and modalities of therapy and the understanding of substance recovery.
· Knowledge of agency and departmental organizational structure, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations preferred.
· Skill to communicate ideas and instructions clearly and concisely.
· Skill to coordinate with other staff, departments, officials, agencies, organizations, and the public.
· Skill to interpret and apply rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Skill in problem-solving techniques.
· Skill in the use of computers and ability to work in Microsoft Office formats.
· Skill to prepare and maintain accurate records, files, and reports.
· Skill to conduct interviews and administer screening tools.
· Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills; works as part of a team.
· Demonstrated organizational skills; meets deadlines. Computer literacy: Microsoft Office, relevant areas of electronic medical record.
Must have satisfactory criminal background check, safe driving record, clean urine drug screen, and be comfortable driving patients to appointments and meetings.
Pavillon offers a generous benefits package for full time employees that includes medical/dental /vision insurance, along with life insurance long- and short-term disability, a generous paid time off policy and an excellent 401K. EOE.
Must have satisfactory criminal background check and clean urine drug screen. EOE
Apply at www.pavillon.org > Careers
NOTE:During this time of COVID-19, Pavillon makes every effort to maintain high standards of safety for our employees and patients and follows CDC and state guidelines. All staff and patients are required to follow the COVID-19 protocol without exceptions. This includes, but is not limited to: hand washing and cleanliness, social distancing, wearing a mask, and daily health monitoring.
Why Work Here?Pavillon is a private, not-for-profit and CARF-accredited residential treatment facility located at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains near Lake Lure, NC and is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health & Human Services for residential treatment, facility crisis services, medical detox, and day treatment for Substance Abuse. With a six to one patient to counselor ratio, Pavillon has 50 beds in the residential facility, 24 in Extended Care, and provides residential and outpatient programs in North and South Carolina. NOTE:During this time of COVID-19, Pavillon makes every effort to maintain high standards of safety for our employees and patients and follows CDC and state guidelines. All staff and patients are required to follow the COVID-19 protocol without exceptions. This includes, but is not limited to: hand washing and cleanliness, social distancing, wearing a mask, and daily health monitoring.
Are you interested in helping transform lives as part of a talented and stimulating multidisciplinary team?
Polk County, NC