PAVILLON, a private, residential treatment facility for adults recovering from substance abuse seeks full-time Manager for our Young Men's Treatment Program. Requires at least three years of experience in addiction and integrated co-occurring counseling. Prefer residential treatment experience. Knowledge of family systems and family therapy, relapse prevention, DBT, CBT and other trauma resolution therapies. Knowledge of Twelve Step facilitation preferred.
Provides addiction/substance use/dual disorder assessment, education, counseling and therapy for patients in individual and/or group setting.
Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, Human Services or a related field and must be SA certified / licensed in North Carolina
Must have at least three years' experience in addiction or substance use disorder counseling
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage a caseload of up to five (5) patients.
· Provide clinical services to include group therapy, individual therapy, lectures and other clinical activities that are part of the program
· Maintain documentation commensurate with accreditation standards and program policies.
· Participate in team and departmental staff meetings
· Work proficiently in all 12 core functions of SUD counseling
· Work cooperatively and productively with fellow members of the treatment team
· Develop and manage the budget and other business aspects of the Program
· Provide program development for the Young Men’s Program
· Coordinate and supervise the program including the extended care stays of patients
· Supervise and coach staff to include Recovery Coaches
· Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources
· Collaborate with marketing department to maximize opportunities to network and enhance relationships with referral sources
· Provide clinical presentations both internally and to outside agencies, audiences, and conferences
· Work a flexible schedule including some evening and weekend hours when needed.
· Assist Primary Program Manager or other staff as needed.
· Successful completion of assigned myLearningPointe trainings.
· Other duties as assigned
Pavillon offers a generous benefits package for full time employees that include medical/dental insurance along with life insurance and long-term disability, a generous paid time off policy and an excellent 401K.
Must have satisfactory criminal background check and clean urine drug screen. EOE
Apply at www.pavillon.org > About > Careers