- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Pavilion, we embrace "BUILDING YOUR VISION." This translates to both building the physical assets our clients envision as well as building the careers of our employees. In joining Pavilion, you are joining a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals looking to advance their individual achievements in a forum where mentorship and achievement are rewarded with opportunity.
This is a growth position. We are looking for someone who can recognize the various needs and present solutions. We are looking for a self-starter and critical thinker. Most importantly, we are looking for a teammate.
If we're not having Fun, were done: Pavilion's culture embraces the notion that we all perform better when we are enjoying our work, overcoming challenges, learning, achieving, and yes, winning. Winning should be shared. Lessons learned, humbly and invitingly shared as well. Keep the fun in front.
Summary: Responsible for preparation of financial statements and reporting for various entities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following but other duties may be assigned.
- Preparation of all work papers and draft financial statements for various entities.
- Review and analysis of financial statements provided by outside Property Management Company for existing Development Projects.
- Present prepared and reviewed Financial Statements monthly to Owners, including analysis of future cash needs and inflows.
- Preparation and gathering of work papers necessary to fulfill PBC list annually for tax and audit preparer.
- Prepare & respond to Cost Certification requests for Development Projects.
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable for Overhead and Projects - research, allocate, data entry, payable inquiries and cut checks weekly.
- Prepare monthly Development Project AIA's and corresponding documents.
- Work closely with Development Analyst and Construction Project Accountant to ensure seamless monthly funding package is delivered.
- Maintain schedules for land deposits, development fee payout, and quarterly cash distributions.
- Implementation and documentation of new accounting policies.
- Licensing renewals and new applications.
- Any other additional responsibilities as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listen's and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edit's work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes accounting tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- 3+ years of experience in accounting.
- 3+ years of experience using Viewpoint preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related field of study.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook software. Prefer exceptional knowledge of Viewpoint.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Pavilion Construction