Pauly Jail Building Company is a 5th generation company and leading detention equipment contractor that focuses on new and renovation work for correctional projects in specific regions of the United States. A union contractor signatory to the international ironworkers that self performs all trade related work including detention doors/frames, detention hardware, security glass & glazing, detention furniture, steel cells, security barriers & enclosures.
- Organization, preparation, distribution & tracking of: Submittals, Schedules, Field Binders, Close‐ out Documents, & project correspondence for assigned projects.
- Assist with aspects of pre‐construction activities and bids.
- Assist Project Management & Preconstruction Team in day to day operations.
- Manage miscellaneous projects, warranty, and service work.
- Assist with material procurement, warehouse staging and site delivery
- BS Degree Construction Management or Related Studies
- Onsite Construction Experience
- Commercial Estimating Experience
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient with Construction Documents
- Estimating & Scheduling software experience
PLEASE ANSWER QUESTIONS AFTER APPLYING TO COMPLETE APPLICATION!!