PaulsCorp Wichita, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our prestigious firm in residential real estate is seeking a dependable Maintenance Tech to join our team.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining all physical aspects of the property.
- Complete all assigned service requests properly within 24 hours.
- Maintain excellent customer service relationship.
- Develop and maintain personal technical skills necessary to provide a superior level of service without relying on outside vendors.
- Assist with or perform all work necessary to bring 50% of vacated units to rent ready condition in a timely manner.
- Abide by the Company’s hazard communication program; follow safe work practices and encourage staff to follow safe work practices.
- Serve as on call as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Good verbal/written communication/reading skills
- Team player
- General property safety
- Heating and A/C
- Appliance/equipment repair
- Pool care
Company offers benefits to include paid time off including holidays; great health insurance; 401k plan with company match; and a competitive salary.
Must pass background and drug screening.
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at PaulsCorp