Maintenance Mechanic **$2,000 sign on bonus**
Paulo Willoughby, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
12 hr Shift Maintenance Mechanic 6pm - 6am
Paulo Cleveland – 4428 Hamann Pkwy Willoughby, OH 44094
Starting Wage: $19.80 / $19.95 when fully trained
Additional Shift Premium: + $1.10 for 3rd shift
$2000 sign-on bonus that will be paid out in 4 installments, with the first installment paid after 1 month of employment!
Paulo is the largest privately held Heat Treat company in the United States and has been in business for over 75 years. We have 5 locations in the Midwest and have recently expanded into South America.
We are looking to fill a Maintenance Mechanic role in our Maintenance department at our plant in Willoughby, OH (44094). This is a permanent position that offers stability and the opportunity to grow within the company. Paulo is looking for people who are seeking a career, not just a job. Experience in heat treating isn’t necessary, but a willingness to learn, grow, and improve your skills is.
Pay rate starts at $19.80 per hour and increases to $19.95 per hour once fully trained, with the ability to earn over $2 more an hour with demonstrated skills. We also offer full medical and retirement benefits.
- Very strong mechanical thinking and reasoning required.
- Ability to plan jobs with uncertainty to optimize time usage.
- Willing to learn, try new methods, and ask for help.
- Ability to work through problems you have never seen before.
- Ability to change focus with minimal notification and remember to come back to finish incomplete projects.
- Self-motivated, fast, and hard working.
- Insist that repairs are made to the best of our knowledge and ability every time.
- Welding skills or the desire to learn welding
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Sickness & Accident pay
- 401k with employer match
- Employee Referral Bonus & chance to win annual $2,000 drawing!
- Employee Assistance Program
AutomotiveView all jobs at Paulo