TEMPORARY GRAPHIC DESIGNER (REMOTE)
Paula's Choice, LLC Roseland, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is multinational brand that is 25 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to achieve their own definition of beautiful. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice: Our creative team is the visual driving force behind every paid social ad. When you join our design team, you will collaborate with specific channel partners and become an expert in that channel to optimize results.
If you thrive in an agile and fast-moving environment with a team of sharp, creative professionals, this may be the unique opportunity you’ve been looking for!
As a Temporary Graphic Designer, a typical day might include a mix of the following:
- Develop campaign assets, affiliate marketing materials, and various website graphics, both still and animated.
- Work within an agile team structure to strategize and communicate closely with internal DTC partners to optimize and redesign new and existing collateral to fit business objectives.
- Support additional marketing needs across departments as time allows.
- Work closely with creative team on campaign development and execute to consistent brand standards.
- Streamlining processes to increase productivity and quality of executions
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager
Status: Temporary, 4-5 months
Location: We are based in Seattle, but open to this role being fully remote
Hours: Typical business hours, PST
Physical requirements: Ability to sit for long periods and ability to manage long periods of screen time
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Formal graphic design training
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design and production
- Digital design skills including site, email and display
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, CS6, Illustrator, InDesign and other Adobe CC
- Ability to effectively assess priorities and work well under tight deadlines
- Exceptional time management and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong production skills with the ability to take direction while collaborating with a wide variety of team members
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills. Ability to gain a full understanding of the scope of each project and how to present and explain the design methodology as well as your ideas
- A portfolio reflecting design abilities, as well as your creativity and attention to quality and detail
What can help you really stand out:
- Responsive Wed Design and Motion Graphics
- BA in Graphic Design
- Experience in the cosmetics &/or skincare field
- Experience in Graphic Design for retail
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.
Paula's Choice, LLC
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Paula's Choice, LLC