CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (REMOTE)
Paula's Choice, LLC Roseland, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is a multinational brand that is 25 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to achieve their own definition of beautiful. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice: From providing basic order information to researching complex concerns, strong skills in customer service, data entry, research, trouble shooting and resolution help to ensure all client needs are met and that exemplary service is provided with each interaction.
As a Client Service Specialist, a typical day might include a mix of the following:
- Resolve customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Process orders, prepare correspondence and enter client orders with accuracy
- Handle shipping, tracking and delivery inquiries
- Client interaction via phone, chat and email
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager
Status: This is 60 day temporary-to-hire
Location: We are based out of Seattle, WA, but open to this role being fully remote
Hours: 8 hour schedules will fall between the hours of 6:00am-6:00pm PST Monday-Friday, but require some additional flexibility occasionally
Physical requirements: Ability to both sit and handle screen time for long periods of time
Travel requirements: N/A
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service resolving customer inquiries via phone, email and chat
- Minimum 1 years experience in a fast-paced call center environment
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in skincare
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, and managing time effectively
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights and weekends as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite skills and computer skills
- Ability to type a minimum of 40+ WPM
- Phone contact handling skills and, as well strong writing ability
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Ability to hold yourself accountable and stay self-motivated
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
What can help you really stand out:
- 3+ years experience in customer service resolving customer inquiries via phone, email and chat
- 3+ years experience in skincare
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.
Paula's Choice, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Paula's Choice, LLC