Job Title: SQL SSIS Integration Programmer Analyst Information Systems
Location of role: Chicago, IL 60611
Salary or Hourly range: $65,000 - $75,000 Depending on experience DOE
Company relocation - At this time, client will NOT relocate for this role
Company sponsorship - At this time, client will NOT sponsor for this role
Travel: This role may require 0% travel
Duration of role: Direct hire Role - Fulltime
Key Points of the role:
Integration/Applications Programmer Analyst with SSIS and some scripting
2+ years of experience with SQL scripting and SSIS reporting, some .NET programming, IIS and some scripting.
Healthcare background is a plus but is not required.
Will support and integrate various internal applications.
Bachelor degree in information systems (e.g. Computer Science). Work experiences can replace traditional educational requirements.
- Knowledge of healthcare business support processes in one or more area.
- Experience working within Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office tools.
- Personal computer skills necessary to prepare project plans, presentations, flow charts, test plans, etc.
- Ability to work independently with users to define how technology can drive business processes.
- Analytical skills necessary to resolve issues and/or increase operational efficiency of the business support processes.
- Ability to pay close attention to details when designing, implementing, documenting and maintaining system functions.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to actively listen and communicate effectively with IS peers and user community to deliver and support systems based on user needs.
- Critical thinking and reasoning skills to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems.
- Ability to manage small-scale systems implementation projects.
- Knowledge of ANSI SQL scripting for troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Cerner Command Language (CCL) for troubleshooting a plus.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and Business Information Systems to be identified as part of SRAlab future core applications toolset.
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required for Systems Support and Development Role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Systems Support and Development role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing reports using SQL reporting services.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft's SQL server database management tool.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with applications development tools, preferably with .NET framework (e.g. ASP.NET, VB.NET), Windows Server, IIS, and C#.
- A solid understanding of SharePoint 2010 environments and experience with Visual Studio, SharePoint designer, InfoPath.
- Knowledge of Cerner reporting tools (CCL, Explorer Menu, PowerInsight, etc.) a plus.
Job Description Details:
This role is responsible for design, development, testing, deployment, administration, support and ongoing maintenance for business and clinical information technology. Works with business support and clinical teams in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for the business and clinical applications and their interfaces. Under the direction of the Business Applications Manager or Senior Technical Applications Analyst, performs as leader for small scale projects. Complies with corporate and departmental policies and demonstrates good communication skills
The Analyst will consistently demonstrate support of the Company statement of Vision, Mission and Core Values by striving for excellence, contributing to the team efforts and showing respect and compassion for patients and their families, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact at or in the interest of the institute.
The Analyst will demonstrate Company's Core Attributes: Communication, Accountability, Flexibility/Adaptability, Judgment/Problem Solving, Customer Service and Company Values (Hope, Compassion, Discovery, Collaboration, & Commitment to Excellence) while fulfilling job duties.