Our office is looking to add a full time Medical Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Operation Manager to our staff. The candidate must be polished, polite, reliable, responsible, friendly with patients, trustworthy, detail oriented and able to multitask. Organizational skills and attention to detail are imperative. Must have good communication skills and thrive in a fast past office environment. We maintain a very friendly atmosphere in our office and the candidate must be a team player. If this does not accurately describe you, please do not apply for the position.
You will preform routine administrative and clinical assigment to keep the medical facility running smoothly. Serves patients and as back office support. Including greeting and helping schedule appointments; verifying insurance, maintaining records and accounts. Knowledge of EMR and Spanish speaking.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high patient satisfaction.
- Meets and greets patients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Checks in patients, ensures registrations forms have all required info and signatures.
- Answers phone promptly, handles and/or refers inquiries and schedules appointments.
- Act as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Verifies insurance pre-appointment for new patients. Notifies billing and patient in a timely manner of possible issues.
- Communicates with insurance companies for proper billing procedures.
- Sets up new patient chart with all demographics in practice management application completely and accurately.
- Data entry and maintenance: ensure patient EMR/records has required information such as lab results, insurance info. required signatures etc. are on file.
- Corresponds efficiently with patients, attorneys, insurance companies etc.
- Processes and tracks requests for medical records.
- Helps transcribe notes into patient reports after office visit in a daily basis
- Checks, processes and/or distributes faxes received.
Our ideal candidate:
- BILINGUAL ENGLISH-SPANISH
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience in a healthcare organization or medical office (hospital, physicians practice, or medical center)
- Formal training in a accredited medical assistant school leading to certification as a Medical Assistant preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in Mac Windows environment
- Experience with No-fault, Workers Comp, private insurance required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be personable.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively, with a minimum of supervision
- Strong time management, must be well organized, detail oriented and able to work in a high demand environment.
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details
- Knowledge of pre-certification and/or billing highly desired.
Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Possibly 1 Saturday per month.
Please forward your CV to Anita Godecki, email: email@example.com