Paul Knopf Bigger seeks a qualified litigation legal assistant to join our Winter Park, FL Office. The candidate will work with our products liability litigation and medical malpractice teams. Specifically, we require the following:
• At least 3 years of recent experience in significant civil litigation.
· Quality writing skills and a proven ability to talk to clients and team members.
· An uncompromising commitment to excellent work product and excitement to work long hours when necessary.
• A desire to grow as a person and employee.
• Comfortable with technology. Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and Excel.
· Prior employment references (at least two) are required.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Employment type: full-time with benefits.
Criminal and background checks will be conducted.
Paul Knopf Bigger
Winter Park, FL