- Posted: 3 days ago
Title: Project Manager
Want to be a Difference Maker? Paul Davis Restoration employees provide homeowners peace of mind so they can focus on what matters most!
Paul Davis Restoration of Utah is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, institutional, and commercial structures from fire, water, storm, mold, or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is an expansive network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises. We are on a mission to provide opportunities for great people to deliver best in class results!
We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making, and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis on being Difference Makers by living our Vision, Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider! The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation, and outstanding customer service.
What does a Project Manager with Paul Davis do?
- Celebrate completion of projects with a team of skilled tradespeople, homeowners grateful to be back in their homes, and your Paul Davis team members
- Improve your community by serving others
- Continuously learn about improving results and setting proper expectations of others
- Learn new things daily about construction and building homes
- Meet operational objectives of: Sales, Gross Margin, Brand Experience
- Track metrics during bi-weekly GS&R
- Confirm budget and work orders before start of project.
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Participate in local community events.
- Build relationships with key customers – direct and B2B.
- Seek partnerships to improve performance with vendors and tradesman
- Additional responsibilities and expectations may be changed or added from time to time to meet business needs
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- Ability to lead and develop team
- Career emphasis on learning and continuing education
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Construction project management experience is welcomed if willing to learn a new process. If limited experience but you meet all qualifications, we will invest in your training.
- Physical Requirements: The physical environment requires the employee to work all types of both indoor and outdoor conditions. Frequently required to use personal protective equipment, having ability to stand or walk, occasionally bending, squatting, climbing stairs and lifting up to 50 pounds.
Skills Desired of Team Member:
- Self-motivated to get results
- Loves working with clients and tradesman
- Effectively schedules ahead while maintaining flexibility
- Thrives under high performance environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is professional with written communication
- Loves to work hard and enjoys taking care of others
Paul Davis is an equal opportunity employer.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?