- 8 days ago
Job title: Reconstruction Project Manager
Are you a Difference Maker? We provide homeowners peace of mind in their time of need so they can focus on what matters most!
Come work as a Reconstruction Project Manager with Paul Davis Restoration of Utah and you too can be a Difference Maker. Our Project Managers respond and assist people restoring their properties due to floods, fire, mold, broken pipes, or malfunctioning appliances. We are looking for leaders to provide extraordinary care serving others when they need it the most!
Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises providing emergency services to repair and clean-up damage to residential, institutional, and commercial structures from fire, water, storm, mold, and other disasters. Paul Davis Restoration of Utah, founded in 2013, continues to experience rapid growth and expansion. We are looking for leaders to provide extraordinary care serving others in their time of need.
Paul Davis Restoration of Utah embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
What a Reconstruction Project Manager Does:
The Reconstruction Project Manager provides peace of mind to our customers after a disaster by overseeing the restoration process. Everything from cleaning out damaged property to installing the finishing touches that allows the customer to continue living like the disaster never happened. This means you will spend a good deal of time in the field to oversee your projects and make sure it is completed properly. Other duties include:
- Professionally represent the Paul Davis value of respecting the individual
- Provides excellent customer service
- Operates in compliance with all Paul Davis processes, policies, better business practices, and in accordance with the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which Paul Davis Restoration operates
- Communicates openly when scheduling and working alongside our Foremen, In-House Tradesmen, Estimators, and Project Coordinators throughout the project.
- Partner with a Project Coordinator to ensure that all paperwork relative to the restoration project are completed on time.
- Maintain open communication with insurance providers and property owners
- Review all estimates pertaining to the restoration portion of the assigned jobs
- Ensures project is completed within budget
- Meet operational objectives of Sales, Gross Margin, Job Closings, and Net Promoter Score
- Track metrics during bi-weekly goal setting and review meetings
- Confirm budget and work orders before the start of the project
- Build partnerships to improve performance with vendors and tradesman
- Participates in the Project Manager on-call rotation
- 2 – 3 years of residential/commercial construction experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Maintain good relationships with home/property owner and other stakeholders (i.e. subcontractors, technicians)
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Positive, can-do attitude, team player, time management skills
- Lift (constantly) 5-40 lbs., lift (frequently) 20-100 lbs.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Exposure to potentially extreme weather conditions
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental, Disability Insurance Offered
- On-the-job training! Develop new skills
We support and hire Veterans and we are an equal opportunity employer.
ConstructionView all jobs at Paul Davis
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?