- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Project Coordinator
Want to be a Difference Maker? We provide homeowners peace of mind so they can focus on what matters most!
Come work as an Project Coordinator with Paul Davis Restoration and you too can become a Difference Maker. Our Project Coordinators assist both residential and commercial customers who have experienced property damage due to floods, fire, mold, wind, broken pipes, or malfunctioning appliances. We are looking for dedicated individuals who can provide extraordinary care serving others in their time of need. This is an extremely important role in our company, and we are looking for the best of the best to fill it. Paul Davis Restoration of Utah takes pride in looking for Professional, Hard Working, and Reliable individuals to be part of our Difference Maker Team!
Paul Davis Restoration of Utah is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, institutional, and commercial structures from fire, water, storm, mold, or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises. We are on a mission to provide opportunities for great people to deliver best in class results!
We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making, and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis on being Difference Makers by living our Vision, Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider! The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation, and outstanding customer service.
What does a Project Coordinator with Paul Davis do:
- Supervises and responds to all activities related to assigned program work and tasks assigned by Operations Manager
- Oversees. schedules and supervises assigned projects from start to completion
- Coordinates and monitors customer/homeowner quality service on a day to day basis.
- Ensures that all QA/Warranty work on an ongoing basis is completed as it arises.
- Interface with Emergency Services Operations Manager for project process, completion, conditions, and in preparation of new losses on all new projects.
- Maintain constant communication with property owner.
- Schedule the completed job tasks to include but not limited to – update all job management software, update files, ensure technicians performance
- Start job in a timely manner and secure necessary permits
- Administer and oversee work orders and follow the progress of assigned work
- Maintain documentation on personal inspections and project flow.
- Professionally handle all concerns and complaints in a timely manner
- Manage final walk, scope completion, and signed COC at completion of all EMS projects
- Deliver job file for closing.
- Estimate emergency services billing and come to an approved scope of repairs with insurance adjusters and/or homeowners as the need arises.
- Participate in the A/R collections
- Participate in reconstruction and contents job duties as the work flow dictates.
- Participate in marketing and business development as assigned.
- Complete special assignments as requested by Supervisor.
- Provides input to other management based on observations from the field
- Professionally represent the Paul Davis Vision and Values.
- Maintain professionalism with project conditions: (i.e.: workmanship, homeowner relationships, safety, cleanliness, and trades people conduct).
- Manage job to speedy conclusion
- Please note that the described duties and responsibilities are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time
Basic Requirements (Qualifications):
- 1-2+ years of proven experience in a relevant role preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Mitigation experience is a plus but not required
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High level communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Problem-solving abilities
- Performance versus annual goals
- Skill Development versus Annual Skill Development Goals
- Quality of overall individual and company performance
- A typical shift for this position is 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
TechnologyView all jobs at Paul Davis