Emergency Services Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
We are searching for a self-starting Commercial Emergency Project Manager to oversee our large water and environmental claims. The project manager will be responsible for managing the emergency services team and be the point of contact for the client throughout the entire process. Our ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years in the restoration industry specializing in commercial mitigation and reviewing complex estimates. You need to have at least WRT and ASD IICRC certifications and be willing to attend training to acquire more certifications and knowledge necessary for your position.
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Suburban Virginia is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to institutional, residential, and commercial properties caused by fire, water, mold, storm, or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
This is a full-time salaried position with quarterly bonuses, company vehicle and full benefits.
- Salary with a bonus plan and growth opportunities
- Company vehicle with a fuel card
- Provided devices with IT training
- Paid training and certifications
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid sick, vacation, and holidays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Profit-sharing and 401K
- Volunteer opportunities and community engagement
- Schedule and manage team
- Project execution and completion based on company standards
- Meet with clients and adjusters on-site to assist in issue resolution as the point of contact
- Inspect job sites for quality assurance
- Capture all relevant documentation and data pertaining to estimate and invoicing
- Review jobs daily via written summaries to ensure compliance and maintain budgets
- Monitor team hours to ensure accurate payroll
- Develop relationships with insurance adjusters, property managers, and industry associates
- 3-5 years of experience with large commercial mitigation claims
- High level of expertise in restoration claims including drying, equipment, and mold
- Proficient with Xactimate software
- Able to read and comprehend blueprints and architectural plans
- IICRC Certifications in at least WRT, ASD and CDS are highly preferred
- OSHA 10 or 30 would be ideal
- Available for on-call for emergencies as needed
- Valid drivers license with a clean record
- Clean background check
Military and veteran-friendly employer!
Paul DavisManassas, VA
Get fresh Emergency Services Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.