Construction Project Manager
- Posted: 11 days ago
We are searching for a driven and passionate Project Manager to join our growing team! We are looking for an attentive and hard-working candidate to respond to the needs of our homeowners while keeping their project on track and providing exceptional customer service.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects from start to completion. Our team works with multiple insurance companies to restore damaged properties back to their pre-loss condition. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: taking care of the customer, managing subcontractors, and maintaining the budgets for the projects. The Project Manager will develop work schedules and ensure the schedule remains on time and on budget. This is one of the most important roles in making sure that the customer experience is seamless.
This is a full-time salaried position with quarterly bonuses, a company vehicle with a gas card, and company-provided devices.
- Salary plus bonuses
- Company vehicle
- Electronic devices and IT training provided
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays/vacation and sick
- Additional vacation time off for top performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid training and certifications
- Profit-sharing and 401K
- Volunteer opportunities and community engagement
- Upon co-scoping the project with the Property Inspector, you will create the schedule, work orders, review photos, review customer expectations form, and estimate.
- Be present on the day the project starts to introduce the subcontractors and get the project off on the right foot and on track. Take project start photographs and upload them to construction management system, complete an estimate accuracy assessment and mark control points.
- Visit project sites once per day, keep the subcontractors on schedule, keep the homeowner informed on status per their preference on the customer expectations form and in the event of a change in schedule or issue found on the project site. Complete daily notes in construction management system and upload progress photos throughout the project.
- Ensure draw schedule is followed and that payments are requested and received on time.
- Upon project completion perform a final walkthrough with a customer; complete a formal punch list; take completion photos and ensure payment is received.
- Driver's license with a clean record is required
- Clean background check
- 3-7 years of residential construction project management experience
- Be able to work full-time, overtime and weekends, if necessary, to take care of our customers
- Able to physically lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
Take your career to the next level and join our team! We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?