Why Join the Team? Paul Davis is an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. We are growing locally and have career opportunities for individuals who want purpose inf their work. We love creating opportunities for our team members, providing industry training and giving Fire & Contents Supervisor the opportunity to become experts in the field through certifications and Paul Davis University.
Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis into living our Vision, Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider.
Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
Team Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: based on experience and certifications
- Paid training
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
- Monthly cross-training opportunities to advance your career
- Great culture and team dynamic
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
BASIC FUNCTIONS: Schedule carpet and upholstery cleaning. Assist field technicians as needed.
- Professionally represent the Paul Davis principles of honesty and integrity.
- Coordinates the cleaning of carpets and furniture upholstery.
- Oversees Equipment Maintenance and expendables.
- Communicates with Management & Customers.
- Assists mitigation technicians.
- Performs on-call rotation as needed.
- Completes jobs successfully and obtains certificate of completion.
- Able to climb a ladder.
- Able to list at least 75 pounds.
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Able to work around a variety of chemicals without any adverse reaction or sensitivity.
- Clean Items that are brought to facility.
- Clean items from Fire/Smoke damage - deodorization, pack-outs, and securing structure
- Be respectful of customers’ home, time, and property
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pass a background check
- Current Driver’s License with good driving record.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills