Restoration Technician (Portland/Vancouver Area)
A rapidly growing restoration company is looking to bring the right candidate on board to fulfill the position as a Restoration Technician. This position is a good fit for those who are detail oriented, punctual, positive, a team player, and wanting to provide excellent customer service. If you fit this description and requirements there is a position waiting for you!
This position is responsible for assisting customers with the restoration of their home or business after damage from a water, fire, wind or mold loss. A Restoration Technician's main objective is to provide extra ordinary care to our customers while serving them in their time of need. We are hiring for both experienced and entry-level technicians. We will train the right candidate. Building construction, demolition and contents & cleaning experience is a plus!!
Looking for IICRC Water & Fire Restoration Certifications and experience but not required.
Shift Days & Hours:
- Friday - Monday (4 - 10 hour days)
- Friday & Monday - 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday - 8:00am - 6:30pm
- Responsible to respond to after-hours emergencies as needed on Friday - Sunday.
- Professionally represent the Paul Davis principles of honesty and integrity.
- Communicates with Management & Customers.
- Inspect, evaluate, and document damaged properties.
- Complete required Documentation for mitigating the loss
- Remove standing water, debris & items from affected areas using restoration methods.
- Setup equipment as needed.
- Technicians will be required to participate in an on-call rotation for emergency services
- Remove affected building materials when deemed non-restorable.
- Able to climb a ladder.
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Able to work around a variety of cleaning solutions without any adverse reaction or sensitivity.
- Able to work at a high productive level over an extended period of time.
• Valid Driver's License with clean driving record and pass a criminal background check.
• Required High School Diploma or equivalency
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
• Ability to work long hours and maintain a positive attitude.
• Strong communication skills
* Strong starting wage, overtime and growth opportunity's
* On Call Rotation Bonus
* Vacation/holiday pay after probation period
* Health Insurance after probation period
* 401k retirement options with matching funds available