Assistant Construction Superintendent
Paul Davis Restoration and Remodeling of Suburban Virginia Manassas, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and excellent customer service. Our team focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities within Northern Virginia having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.We are looking for an energetic individual who shares our values and wants a career, not a job.
This is a full-time salaried position with monthly bonus opportunities.
PLEASE APPLY ON OUR CAREER SITE:
- Once provided with job start paperwork from the Estimator, review the schedule, budget, photos, work orders, customer expectations form and an estimate.
- Within 24 hours of receipt contact property owner to introduce yourself, discuss the schedule, selections needed and the deadlines for them.
- Once the critical selections are received, set a schedule, inform the homeowner of the schedule and draw schedule/meeting checkpoints.
- Be present on the day the project starts to introduce the trades, and get the project off on the right foot and on track. Take project start photographs, complete an estimate accuracy assessment.
- Visit project site once per day, keep the trades on schedule, keep the homeowner informed on status per their preference on the customer expectations form and in the event of a change in schedule or issue found on the project site. Complete daily notes in our job management system. Upload progress photos throughout the project.
- Keep your job notes up to date at least once per week on every project.
- Ensure draw schedule is followed and that payments are requested and received on time.
- Submit payment draws to trades every two weeks to the Estimator.
- Upon project completion perform a final walkthrough with customer, take completion photos, collect any final paperwork and checks, and inform Estimator of project completion.
- Be prepared for a bi-weekly meeting to go over all projects with Director of Project Management.
- Do a weekly audit of receivables and close jobs.
- Passion for construction and project management
- 2+ years of construction experience
- Experience overseeing budgets on projects is highly desirable
- Able to pass a comprehensive background check screening
- Be comfortable with new technology and comprehensive/detailed job management systems
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Dedication to providing an unbeatable customer experience and a quality product
- Willingness to work overtime as needed and do whatever it takes to take care of our customers
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company vehicle and all electronic devices
- Flexible schedule
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid training and certifications
- Generous vacation policy
- Paid sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Family atmosphere and excellent team!
Take the next step in your career and apply to join our team!
PLEASE APPLY ON OUR CAREER SITE:
Paul Davis Restoration and Remodeling of Suburban Virginia
ConstructionView all jobs at Paul Davis Restoration and Remodeling of Suburban Virginia