Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $36,000 Yearly
The Paul Clegg Agency of Farmers Insurance is looking for a customer service representative. They will provide service to the agency and customers by handling policy inquiries, changes, quotes, and billing inquiries over the telephone and in person, all in an effort to continue strong customer retention at the agency. They will also handle inbound calls to agency to new prospective clients and process new business sales. They must be organized and display problem-solving skills in day-to-day activities and may act in the manager's place when authorized.
Full-Time(Part-Time upon request)
Salary plus commission plus other bonuses & incentives
Protege Program/room for growth
Paid continuing education
Paid holiday time
Paid time off
Most days 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Very few weekends worked in a year (community events, customer appreciation events, etc.)
Professional work environment
Work for one of the top Farmers agencies in the state
York County Small Business of the Year
- Assists team members with challenging service calls and policy inquiries.
- Inputs policy changes online during telephone conversations with agents and policyholders, provides on-line quotes to customers, and handles and resolves direct bill inquiries.
- Resolves conflict with customers over policy issues.
- Investigates all formal/informal insurance complaints, and compiles necessary information prior to written correspondence.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Property & Casualty and/or Life & Health licenses or willing to obtain within 30 days.
- Insurance industry experience is preferred.
- Must be organized.
- High school diploma.
- Communicates effectively and listens actively.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Handles stress and is a team player.
- Demonstrates personal motivation.
- Applies technical knowledge and skills.
- Maintains a professional image.
Paul Clegg Agency
BusinessView all jobs at Paul Clegg Agency