- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our amazing team of ABA Professionals! Become a Registered Behavior Technician Today!
We are currently hiring motivated, enthusiastic, and caring individuals to join our team. At Patterns, you will find a professional, ethical, caring, and fun work environment where you can make a difference in a child's life and reach your career goals.
- Implement 1:1 direct Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) techniques in-home/center and/or school settings
- Collect accurate ongoing data on client’s programs
- Clear communication with all team members and parents/clients
- Compliance to all related company policies and procedures
- Attendance at staff meetings and trainings
- Some experience working with children, individuals with developmental disabilities, direct support, education, or a related field
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential preferred but not required
- Be at least 18 years of age with some college education in the field; a bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively using both written and verbal skills
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance
- CPR/First Aid Certified preferred
CLINICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Can effectively utilize ALL Discrete Trial Training (DTT) components
- Consistently implements motivational systems as recommended
- Exhibits knowledge and implementation of a wide range of curriculum
- Can accurately assess functions of behavior
- Exhibits knowledge and implementation of a wide range of behavior plans (proactive and reactive)
- Accurately collects and condenses data (behavior and curriculum)
- Seeks professional knowledge and feedback
- Implements feedback
- Consistently attends mandatory staff meetings
- Consistently exhibits professionalism (dress, is on time to appointments, interfaces professionally with others)
- Can communicate verbally and in writing in a professional manner
- Competitive Pay - Commensurate on education, experience, and/or being bilingual
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Professional Development
- Paid Training
- In-House Training to become a Registered Behavioral Therapist (RBT); No experience necessary
- Paid Travel Time and Mileage
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Mentorship from lead clinicians
- Continuing Education Units to maintain RBT credential
- Flexible schedule
- Access to National University with 15% discounted rates towards coursework
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (available to all employees)
- Health/vision/dental Insurance (eligible employees)
- 401K plan (both part- time and full-time eligible)
- Generous Employee Referral Program
We build a nationwide community of compassionate individuals for one purpose; to serve others selflessly. Children and adults with behavioral needs deserve empathetic and functional ABA support from dedicated professionals. Patterns is a center-based, in-home, and school provider of behavioral services to families with children diagnosed with ASD and other developmental disabilities. We are currently expanding our services and are looking for career-minded, experienced ABA Superheroes to join our team. At Patterns, you will find a professional, ethical, structured, respectful, caring, and fun work environment where you can reach your career goals! Together, we are Patterns, a team like no other.
We aim to be different. Service and Integrity of our clients are our utmost concern and priority. We maintain a culture of relentless optimism as we do what we've been called to do.
**The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Patterns Behavioral Services, Inc. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Patterns Behavioral Services provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Patterns Behavioral Services
HealthcareView all jobs at Patterns Behavioral Services