Transportation Driver for Students with Disabilities
- Posted: over a month ago
Patterns Behavioral Services is hiring a Student Transportation Driver in Howell, MI !
Reporting to the operations manager and clinical managers, this position will be a part of a team responsible for transporting students from their homes to Patterns Behavioral Services - Howell, MI, to receive medically necessary treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder. This Position will drive a 8-passenger van throughout the Livingston County from the hours of Monday-Friday 7:45-6:30pm. Primary duties include picking up students from their homes and transporting them to and from Patterns. Each student has a 1:1 support professional with them on the van.
- Transport students to and from their homes to the Patterns clinics as well as other designated and approved locations.
- Ensure the safety and security of the clients during transportation
- Maintain a clean and safe van by performing a pre and post trip inspection
- Sanitize/clean the van in between trips using approved CDC and Patterns cleaning protocols.
- Fill up and service van as needed using the provided gas card. Report any service issues or vehicle maintenance issues
- Obey all local and state traffic laws
The team you will be working with:
At Patterns we build a nationwide community of compassionate individuals for one purpose; to serve others selflessly. Children and adults with behavioral needs deserve empathetic and functional ABA support from dedicated professionals. Established in 2012, Patterns is a company that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy services in a variety of settings, uniquely designed to the familys needs, and includes services in clinics, homes, schools, and community-based settings. Services include but are not limited to, one-to-one direct therapy, parent/caregiver training, supervision, safety care training, employee education, and IEP/ School support. Together, we are Patterns, a team like no other.
We aim to be different. Service and Integrity of our clients is our utmost concern and priority. We maintain a culture of relentless optimism as we do what we've been called to do.
Education, Work Experience, and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent Required
- Valid drivers license Required
- Must be comfortable driving a 8-passenger van with driving experience preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug screening Test
- Clean driving records
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions.
Patterns Behavioral Services, Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Patterns Behavioral Services, Inc.