Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Career Development & Growth
Hands On Training
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and/or referral programs.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Career minded vision.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance license.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Adhering to strict FCC rules, please don’t apply if you have any charges related to theft, violence, drugs within the past seven years or ANY past convictions concerning violation of the FCC rules.