General Clerk III - Business Office
Patrona Corporation Portsmouth, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Patrona Corporation is looking for a motivated individual to fill our full-time General Clerk III position who wants to join our team in Kittery, ME. We are a growing defense contractor providing engineering, program services, and technical services to government clients.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience as a general clerk or other relevant office support experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all internal operating documents (SUBMEPP Instructions, Manuals, Tech Specs, and Work Procedures)
- Perform reviews, formatting, editing, etc., of the word documents submitted through the process owners ensuring all documents meet the mandatory requirements as prescribed in higher level documentation (SECNAV, OPNAV, and NAVSEA).
- Review all posted documents to ensure they comply with the requirements and inform process owners if their document has any corrections to be made.
- Maintain case history files for instructions and manuals and ensuring all OQE has been obtained
- Update and maintain eTaskers for all IODs (performing monthly reports, updating eTaskers - closing, creating, updating priority statuses, etc.)
- Assist with posting of documents on iNAVSEA
- Work in Adobe LiveCycle to create forms ensuring they follow the guidelines as required by NAVSEA.
- Customer Service includes assisting with research projects, assisting with Microsoft Word or Excel problems, knowledge of Adobe Live Cycle, PowerPoint, etc.”
Skills and Abilities
- An expert in Microsoft Word. Be proficient in the use of track changes and must be able to adjust margins, headers, footers, etc.
- Professional level verbal and written skills
- Proficient proof-reading skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Proficient at prioritizing workload and multitasking
- Team Player
BusinessView all jobs at Patrona Corporation