Patriot is a national logistics company based in Stockton CA specializing in expedited shipments, retail operations as well as the transportation, delivery and placement of high value, high tech assets utilizing specialized white glove plus services. Our unique business model allows for the flexibility to react swiftly to meet the customer’s needs. We take pride in providing superior professional and reliable services and are looking to add to our team.
Patriot is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to work in and manage our Stockton based logistics operation. Candidate must have 5+ years of experience successfully managing transportation and warehousing operations, including load planning and dispatch operations.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have the following:
· Class A License
· Successful working knowledge of the Logistics and Transportation industry
· In depth knowledge of OSHA and DOT requirements
· Fleet management experience
· 3+ years proven leadership experience
· Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
· Have a high aptitude for technology
· Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and physical are mandatory
· A strong work ethic and lead by example
· Be organized and detail oriented
· Have open availability and be willing to work when necessary
· Be professional in attitude and appearance
· Must be a forward thinker and have a strategic mindset
· Must be able to make and communicate decisions effectively
· Maintain a safe work environment compliant with state and federal DOT/OSHA standards
· Manage day to day shipping and receiving operations
· Manage warehouse and driver staff
· Plan, assign and direct work
· Manage document and paperwork flows
· Prepare, audit and close out jobs
· Manage employee performance reviews
· Encourage and build collaborative partnerships
· Train, develop and drive staff to success by enhancing engagement and retention
· Ensure exceptional customer service and performance
All successful candidates will be required to pass a drug screen and background check.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Medical, Vacation and Holiday Pay.