Patriot Heating and Cooling is looking to immediately hire a full-time HVAC Service Technician specializing in the routine service and repair of residential heating & cooling systems. We are located in Painesville / Mentor Ohio and service Lake and Geauga Counties. Individual must have an approachable personality and motivational skills and possesses excellent skills in customer service for communicating with customers.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
• Completing all job-related paperwork as outlined by management
• Maintaining a clean and organized vehicle
• Exhibiting a high level of professionalism and courtesy while on the job site
• Willingness to establish effective working relationships with co-workers
* Company van supplied
Dispatched work from your home.
Benefits: Paid holidays & vacation You will be paid for your knowledge.
- Previous experience in HVAC
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
• Must background screens
• At least 3 years of HVAC experience Preferred
• EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License preferred
• Ability to lift 80lb+, access crawlspaces and attics, use ladders
* Having all of the proper tools and gauges to do your job Preferred
email your resume to email@example.com
Patriot Heating & Cooling
Why Work Here?Patriot Heating & Cooling is located in Mentor. We are looking for someone ready to commit to a career in HVAC.
We are a small family owned company looking for great service techs to add to our team.