ID Card Operator / Verifying Official
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to members of the Armed Forces, family members, civilians and contractors. Assist customers; provide advice on eligibility requirements, and process applications to determine eligibility.
- Perform all functions required to issue ID cards, ID tags, Geneva Convention cards, Teslin cards, and CAC issuance-related tasks to include review, research, and verification of source documents eligibility, and discussing entitlements
- ID issuance through verification of the recipient’s eligibility shall be performed with a 100 percent degree of accuracy.
- Take appointments via telephone and email request through the generic ID card email account, if applicable, or manage the DMDC centralized ID card appointment scheduler. Update the on-line calendar daily to reflect new appointments and provide same day replies to requestors.
- Manage the accountability and control the issuance of military ID cards and CAC for Active component military, National Guard and Reserve Members, military retirees, family members/dependents and other eligible recipients.
- Research and reconcile DEERS information based on inquiries. Updates DEERS/RAPIDS within one hour of approval and responds to inquiries not later than one business day following the inquiry. Follow-up and resolve discrepancies not later than two business days following notification.
- Understand and interpret Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI) 1000-13 and DoDI 1000.13 Volumes 1 thru 3.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Personnel must speak, read, and comprehend English to the extent that they can read and understand printed regulations, detailed written orders, operating procedures, training instructions and materials.
- Must undergo a pre-employment criminal background check, and favorable fingerprint check prior to operating or having access to DEERS/RAPIDS equipment.
- Must become certified as a Verifying Official
Powered by JazzHR
Patriot Enterprises LLC