Classification: Part-time; Non-Exempt
Hours: M-F 8:30am -12:30pm
This ad is only considering local applicants. Relocation is not applicable.
We are looking for a part-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, ordering office supplies, coordinating meetings, and other organizational tasks. In addition, you will manage our front desk on a daily basis. To be successful in this role you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be able to perform under pressure (meeting deadlines) and have similar experience in similar roles in the past.
- Greet and welcome guests as they arrive at the office.
- Assist and direct visitors to the appropriate person/location within the office.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Maintain contact lists and its distribution accordingly.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Order all office supplies from various supply vendors; order kitchen products and order all lunch or catering services for in-house meals and meetings.
- In coordination with the HR department handle the placement of business card order.
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen area and after in-house events including the refrigerator (each Friday)
- Update calendars and schedule meetings and coordinate catering when needed.
- Arrange travel arrangements, such as booking flights, hotel, and reservations.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Coordinate Monthly Operational Meetings, staff meetings, and participant action items.
- Coordinate and consolidate the presentations for weekly staff meetings and monthly operational reviews
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Exceptional customer service attitude at all time.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience.
- Certification in Office Management is a plus.
Founded in 2002, Patriot Energy Group is a client-side energy management firm that works closely with businesses to help manage the risks associated with electricity and natural gas costs. We strive to understand our clients' objectives and take the time to ask our clients questions in order to evaluate their needs. By doing so we're able to design purchasing strategies best suited for the short and long-term business goals of our clients.
As the largest retail electric and natural gas consultant and manager in the Northeast, we are experiencing growth and looking for high-energy hunters to join our fast-paced, client-focused organization as Energy Consultants.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.