Our client, a premier EMS contractor (Electronics Manufacturing Services) for the Industrial and Life Science industries has an immediate opening for an EMS Account Executive. This role will be responsible for driving the sales growth of Electronics Manufacturing Services in the biotech and life science industry verticals across the Midwestern United States. In partnership with the technical and sales team, duties include lead generation, account planning, new account development and/or the expansion of opportunities within existing accounts. The EMS Account Executive is expected to become proficient with offered services utilizing professional sales and marketing techniques and personal relationships while focusing on value added solutions to identified target accounts. Interested candidates must possess prior sales achievements of 100 mil per year and an average sale of $5+ mill per contract
Note: Working remotely is expected as 40% to 50% client location travel is required. This is a sales account hunter role, meeting with new customers and prospects.
- Plan and carry out all sales activities to develop new business accounts for customers.
- Gain insight to customer's business initiatives and challenges and propose solutions to satisfy these needs.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities within assigned accounts; accurately create and maintain sales forecasts.
- Develop a customer base with focus on the fields of industrial and life science industry.
- Build and maintain consultative relationships with senior executives across functional areas within client’s customer base.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand customer base in order to meet and exceed yearly sales growth targets.
- Provide timely support relating to customer technical support (e.g., pricing, promotions, and training).
- Achieve a defined sales budget with our products within the sales territory and assist in collecting and analyzing market information (e.g., projects, trends, news).
- Work closely with associate team members to develop quotes/proposals; communicate concepts to technical and non-technical key decision makers.
- Control expenses and manage time to meet budget guidelines and productivity.
- Provide accurate and timely communications to internal and external constituents to include orders forecast, new business opportunities, pricing, technical application details, etc.
- Represent client at industry shows and customer events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Engineering or related field from regionally accredited university is preferred
- Minimum 7 years of Electronics Manufacturing Service sales preferably within the Industrial and Life Science verticals
- Strong business development/hunting skills with demonstrated close capability
- Must have solid operations and costing / quoting / P&L knowledge as well as contract negotiation skills
- Proven track record of delivering sales results while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Must be self-motivated, show initiative, anticipate and prevent issues by executing advanced problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with customers and internal team members to lead positive change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Superior time management skills and the ability to complete tasks on time and from the road.
- Excellent verbal and written communications are a must.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%, mid-west (Chicago area, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Dallas/Austin)
- Interested candidates must possess prior sales achievements of 100 mil per year and an average sale of $5+ mill per contract
Compensation: $125k to $175k base plus commission
Questions? Please contact Dale via linked-in at http://www.linkedin.com/in/dalepcorrea
Thank you for your interest!