Shipping Clerk/Warehouse Assistant
- Over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
Patrick Adair Designs is a jewelry company specializing in handmade custom rings.
We have an opening for a Full Time Position for a Warehouse Shipping clerk in the shipping and receiving department. Your main priorities include shipping all of our ring orders as well as being trained on how to use our laser engraver to engrave rings/cards. On top of this, there is simple shop work that you will be asked to do such as using a bandsaw to cut metal shavings, making mixes for rings, crushing various materials to make rings, etc.
Pay: $13/hr while training with pay up to $15 once fully trained
- Packaging and shipping 250+ orders a week
- Participating in stockroom maintenance, organization, and housekeeping
- Monitoring inventory levels
- Learning how to use our Laser engraver to engrave rings and shipping cards
- Using a bandsaw to cut metal shavings and make mixes
- Crushing various materials into smaller pieces for ring making
The ideal shipping clerk posesses the following traits:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Organized and able to multi-task
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
High vaccination rate among employees and socially distanced work stations.
Patrick Adair Designs
229 Harris Ave SSalt Lake City, UT
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?