CBRN Analyst (Senior) - Chemical/Biological (8369)
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Flexible Paid Leave, Student Debt Relief Program and Tuition Reimbursement
DESCRIPTION: This CBRN Analyst (Senior) - Chemical/Biological position directly benefits the Warfighter by supporting the linking of Joint and Multi-Service CBRND Defense requirements to today's dynamic concepts of operation and participates in the support framework for the JRO-CBRND to develop Joint requirements within the CBDP POM. CBRN Analysts conducting strategic analysis will develop and document CBRN/CWMD specific Joint Concepts and CBRN/CWMD equities in other Joint Concepts, Capability Based Assessments (CBAs), Integrated Security Constructs, Defense Planning Scenario (DPS) Excursions, and war game vignettes focused on Force Development, Strategic Defense Concepts, and Multi-Service Force Deployment Data Vignettes.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Oversee the Analyses of Alternatives and develop requirements documents in coordination with stakeholder representatives.
- Organize and conduct at least quarterly, an Integrated Concept Team (ICT) meeting with all relevant stakeholders and draft and provide minutes.
- Be responsible for developing Joint operational requirements by drafting, staffing and adjudicating requirements documents prior to entering them into KM/DS.
- Develop and complete Joint Staff Action Packages (JSAPs) to accomplish tasks.
- Provide support as a subject matter expert in relevant field of experience.
- Provide senior-level briefings.
- Prepare regular reports on various identified technical issues.
- Obtains and maintains any security clearances, status or licenses required by client to perform work.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrate understanding of the Joint Strategic Planning System (JSPS).
- Knowledge of JSAP-Next.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline. Possession of an earned MS/MA degree in an appropriate discipline is highly desired.
- 15 to 20 years of relevant technical area experience (comparable to a retired O-5/CWO5 or above or a former GS-14 or above).
- Ten (10) years' experience in Joint and/or Service requirements development.
- Five (5) years' experience on the Joint, OSD, a CCMD and/or a Service staff.
- CBRN Analysts serving solely as Liaison Officers, of their at least five (5) years' of Joint and/or Service staff experience may have been on ANY Joint and/or Service Staff.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Normal Office Environment
- Up to 10%
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
1100 S Hayes StreetArlington, VA
Finance and InsuranceView All Patricio Enterprises Jobs
Get fresh CBRN Analyst (Senior) - Chemical/Biological (8369) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.