- $13 Hourly
I am seeking a detailed and organized individual with excellent time management and customer service skills to join our team as a Full-Time Insurance Office Manager. Our busy insurance office is looking for someone to support our team to ensure our office operations continue to run smoothly. You will be responsible for administrative tasks such as maintaining client electronic and manual filing records, managing Principal Agent schedules, and providing support to other team members as needed. Must be able to multitask, prioritize, adapt to daily shifts in the office operations. We pride ourselves on our service to clients, culture and teamwork.
Mon-Fri Work Schedule
Hands On Training
Process customer policy change requests.
Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
Handle all incoming claim calls from customers and follow-up.
Document each customer contact in eAgent.
Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
Take premium payments from customers.
Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
Return all phone messages promptly.
Provide exceptional customer service and support.
Be outstanding at relationship building.
Develop and maintain client relationships.
Maintains inventory of office supplies and forms - places orders weekly.
Obtain prospects information such as name, address, vehicle information and enter into quote sheets.
Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by management.
Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
Assess and identify the wants and needs of your customer(s) over the phone.
Participate in regular team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
Handle customer renewals.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Career minded vision.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified timeframe.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Ability to schedule 30 appointments for Principle Agent monthly
- Must make 60 outbound calls daily to prospective clients
Patricia W. Grant Agency, LLC-FarmersStafford, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.