Be brand ambassador for Handbags by supporting store team to drive sales and build brand awareness.
· Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow-up.
· Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards by following directives. Submit photos and recaps in a timely manner.
· Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions and advertising.
· Maintain clean and organized sales floor and back stock.
· Ability to communicate and build strong working relationships.
• 2 years of selling and merchandising experience.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to move and handle merchandising throughout customer account locations.
• Must be able to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, bend over, reach above head height and kneel.
• The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• The ability to work varied hours/days as business needs dictate.
• High School diploma or GED Equivalent combination of education and experience
Patricia Nash Designs is a privately held Tennessee corporation and sells wholesale to major retail department stores nationwide such as Dillard's, Macy's, Belk, HSN, and QVC.