Patricia Nash Designs is looking for an intern to work with the design, operations, and e-commerce teams as they develop products and prepare for projects throughout the year. This paid internship will include hands-on experience in multiple areas throughout the company including, including leather and product development that will feature the entire development process from start to finish. This person would be aiding the entire team in daily tasks while the season is in progress.
· Assist in editing and composition of product set-up photos
· Assist in Design/layout of multi-page documents
· Produce event posters, postcards, etc.
· Content organization/management
· Work with Graphic Design & Content Director and Graphic Designer to execute design direction
- Assist in seasonal projects and activities which may include photo shoot prep and on-set assistance
· Assist in seasonal projects and activities which may include photo shoot prep and on-set assistance
· Currently enrolled as a student majoring in Graphic Design or Art Direction (Junior or Senior preferred)
· Proficient in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong design and visual/verbal communication skills