If you got into restaurants for the love of service, the passion of creating freshly prepared foods, and the notion that things don’t always have to be the same, then this company is the perfect mix of corporate structure with flexibility and openness to new ideas. This is a career opportunity!!
- The Service Manager will be responsible for the FOH operations to included Hosts and Servers.
- The Service Manager will work directly with the Managing Partner to lead the effort in attracting more business to the restaurants for group sales and events
- This person needs to know that they will need to conduct sales calls 3-4 times a week and is willing to make that happen
- Being a self starter that is used to doing the research, accountable to make phone calls, site visits and outside calls to bring in prospects
- Close prospects by using qualifying and closing skills to secure profitable business for the hotel
- Do appropriate paperwork necessary for the operations team to successfully service your groups
- A sense of urgency in everything to bring the business in and also urgency and accuracy in contracting so that our team functions well in servicing the groups
Qualifications for Sales Manager’s position:
- A Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience, in this market, with Restaurant Operations Experience OR Operations Manager with great personality and a Strong desire to go into Sales
- Highly Motivated, self starter, aggressive, goal oriented integrity, honesty, and a team player.
- Good job tenure, & Career progression
- An attitude that is solutions oriented, and always guest first.