Earned your stripes and passionate about the restaurant business? Guest and team member focused with at least 4 years experience as a salaried manager? Eager to join a juggernaut brand, with nothing but upside, and potential for massive growth? Then this may be the opportunity you are looking for!
As an Assistant Manager you will work under the direction of the General Manager in delivering:
- Driving sales initiatives and customer service, all while operating the FOH and BOH according to system-wide standards and procedures.
- Act as a first point of contact in supporting hourly employee’s throughout service, as well as answering questions and concerns. Ultimately referring complex issues to the General Manager.
- Coordinate catering events, monitor sales, costs, labor,service issues, comps, and report concerns to General Manager.
- scheduling, & other responsibilities as needed to effectively run the restaurant.
What we offer:
- Over 90% of managers are "highly satisfied" with their careers at the company.
- All GM’s are promoted from within - 60+ units offers huge career opportunity.
- No alcohol service / no fryers / no grease.
- No late nights - most units close by 9pm daily - Great for early birds - most shifts start very early (before 6 am)
- Truly cares about its customers - Farm to Fork mentality - higher selection of natural, organic, clean, and vegetarian choices.
If this sounds like a dream come true, we want to hear from you!