REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF RESTAURANT OPERATIONS
BASE SALARY TO $110,000 PER YEAR
RAPIDLY GROWING REGIONAL CONCEPT
DIRECT PIPELINE TO OWNERSHIP and EXECUTIVE TEAM
SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITY TO INFLUENCE BRAND AND CONCEPT DIRECTION
GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE
All candidates must live in or be willing to relocate to Southwest Florida.
Are you a dynamic and motivating Multi Unit Manager who loves to cultivate a high energy and hospitable culture? Is creating the ultimate dining experience your top priority? Are you excited to develop and work with managers to grow a strong guest focused restaurant company?
If so, Our Client has the opportunity for you. You will be in charge of inspiring your General Managers and setting the tone for your entire area operations. By using your Guest focused mentality and a Chef driven menu, you will strengthen your Team through coaching, developing and providing a hospitable work place.
OUR CLIENT’s success results from a relentless focus on People, Operations, Profits & Sales
· Hire, develop and evaluate management talent to maintain an adequate team to meet turnover, succession and growth needs, and to ensure the readiness of top talent to take on additional responsibilities.
· Lead, teach and assist team’s performance by providing operational assistance, on going coaching, and the implementation of professional development tools through bi-annual performance reviews and monthly one on one-development sessions
· Assess strengths and opportunities within each assigned restaurant to determine appropriate course of action to develop or lead performance
· Ensure that each location embraces OUR CLIENT’s Core Values
· Monitor day-to-day operations and visit restaurants regularly to ensure that all aspects of the business meet established guidelines and standards of execution of food and beverage menus, restaurant cleanliness and guest service. Working with the COO to develop, maintain, and uphold key initiatives and company wide strategic direction.
· Maintain complete understanding of OUR CLIENT’s strategic direction and communicates it relevance to operations through various educational and communication medias.
· Partner with Culinary Team to ensure that all of OUR CLIENT's food and beverage offerings meet or exceed expectations.
· Develop and maintain relationships across OUR CLIENT to ensure productive partnerships with various business’s and vendors
· Development of managers areas of responsibility and their awareness and accountability to be successful
· Ensure that all administrative tasks and requirements are completed in a timely manner and all policies, procedures, and standards are followed.
· Ensure that entire region is in compliance with all federal, State and local laws.
PROFITS & SALES
· Assist with the development of financial plans and ensuring the completion of each, holding individuals accountable for individual stores performance.
· Monitor all aspects of the business by using the various measurement and reporting tools available (Daily Sales Report, Guest Feedback, Labor and Food Cost tools), then using the data to coach and achieve establish goals.
· Work with each assigned General Manager to manage restaurant profits and assist them in analyzing the factors that influence each line item to accomplish OUR CLIENT financial targets.
· Maintains professional and industry knowledge as well as awareness of the OUR CLIENT's competitors.
· Sales driving initiatives in order to maintain Same Store Sales growth.
If you are dedicated to operations and driving exceptional guest experiences, you'll find that Our Client can offer career paths that are exciting and rewarding while you help grow OUR CLIENT’s multiple brands throughout the nation.
Equal Opportunity Employer