$70,000 - $80,000
Are you an experienced Irrigation Manager that was to move to a company that truly appreciates their team? Just look at these benefits and should clearly see our client appreciates every member of their team.
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program to connect employees with resources for emotional, legal, or financial difficulties, as well as family, caregiving and daily living resources
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Health Savings Account
- Company paid Life Insurance
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- 401(k) Plan company match after one year
- Paid Employee Referral Program
Do not wait to apply - this position will fill fast and your opportunity will vanish.
Responsible for the management of the irrigation division of the branch/region assigned.
Schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective irrigation services to clients. IMs also support the Account Manager(s) in estimating, design and client meetings as needed. IMs will also sell irrigation services to clients, with or without base maintenance contracts, on their own.
The Irrigation Manager will be responsible for training about water management and developing all irrigation personnel, as well as providing day-to-day operational scheduling and guidance.
- 5-years irrigation experience
- Thorough knowledge of: all irrigation systems, 2 wire, controllers, Rainbird IQ, Hunter IMMS Communication Boards, programming of large projects, hydraulics, products and reading irrigation designs.
- Proficiency in, or knowledge of, a variety of computer software applications, including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Minimum of 3 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace, including 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- Obtain and maintain certifications and licenses needed to perform work in local market.
- Must maintain a current, valid driver’s license.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- The Irrigation Manager (IM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective irrigation services to clients, while achieving all Gross Margin goals.
- IMs also support the Client Relations Managers and Account Managers in estimating, design and client meetings as needed. IMs will also sell irrigation services to clients, with or without base maintenance contracts, on their own.
- The Irrigation Manager will be responsible for training and developing all irrigation personnel and providing day-to-day operational scheduling and guidance.
- Understand client needs via regular communication with Account Managers.
- Manage all irrigation services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work.
- As necessary, perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Work with the Branch Manager to identify staffing needs, hire new crew members, and prepare daily crew schedules.
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and new hires. Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan for employees.
- Hands-on training and support of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, install techniques, safety, and quality standards.
- Focus on safety and monitor safety records.
- Master the Aspire System in order to maintain and manage all required administrative systems, including but not limited to time sheets, job databases, and service schedules.
- Request purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines.
Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting is one of the largest restaurant and hospitality recruiting firms in the country, with 100 regional offices and over 500 hospitality management jobs to fill at any one time.
Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from a vast array of restaurant concepts and hotels.