Luxury Resort seeking an experienced Food & Beverage Manager
Salary: $100,000 to $110,000
Medical, Dental, Vision benefit package
Paid Vacation & PTO
- A minimum of five years of proven experience working as an F&B director or chef in restaurant management.
- Knowledgeable in the food & beverage, hotel, hospitality, with good knowledge of high volume restaurant service industries.
- Experience and comfort working in the kitchen.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; bi-lingual in Spanish helpful but not required.
- Knowledgeable in hiring, training and supervising a staff of servers, bus-persons, and hosts.
- Experienced in purchasing or working with purchasing to order quality products at the best price available.
- Experienced in working within budgets.
- Able to keep up to date on new trends in the food industry.
- Experienced in developing and implementing promotional ideas.
- Strong team player with the ability to effectively work with staff, guests and other members of management.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact well with a diverse group of customers and staff.
- Experienced with working in a customer service environment and able to reinforce our vision for food service and guest satisfaction.
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources
- Associate Degree or higher in food preparation, restaurant management, business management &/or related industry
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report on a daily basis with General Manager and Hotels Managing Partner.
- Work with Assistant F&B Manager to improve banquet room appearance for meetings and to ensure that all requested items are in place for guests
- Work daily with outlet managers to ensure that staffing guidelines are being followed
- Assist all outlets in staffing to ensure guest satisfaction
- Assist Chef to ensure health codes are strictly enforced..
- Give personal attention, take personal responsibility and use teamwork when providing guest/customer service.
Equal Opportunity Employer