Ready to join a growing company that will treat you like family and values work/life balance?
We are seeking a talented, driven, and results minded FOH manager to help lead our service team, and it could be you!
Here's a little about us:
- Not a national chain, locally owned and operated, so we are like a family. Founders are still very involved in concept
- Management Turnover rate has been 25% or less for 4 years. YTD turnover 2012 is 9.5, so our managers are happy.
- Growing company, have plans to open 3 within next year between 2 concepts, so plenty of opportunity for growth (rather promote from within when possible for GM/MP candidates)
- First store opened in April of 1996, so we are stable, have been around more than 15 years
- Are a strong company, have continued to show a sales increase and profit through the down economy the last few years
- TRAINING PROGRAM IS TYPICALLY 8-9 WEEKS, VERY HANDS ON - YOU LEARN EVERY POSITION IN THE RESTAURANT + MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
Here's what we are looking for:
- Thorough knowledge of Labor & Beverage cost calculation and spreadsheet formulation.
- Detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral/written) ideas and information.
- Ability to lead and develop Front of the House Team Members.
- Ability to work in an organized fashion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow Federal, State & Company safety and sanitation procedures.
- Must be able to interact appropriately with Guests in the restaurant and the community at large.
If this sounds like you and you have a minimum of 3 years as a salaried manager we want to hear from you!