Seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager for a full-service independent neighborhood concept
$40,000 to $48,000 Bonus Potential 401K Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- The Manager is a key member of the restaurant leadership team and reports to the Managing Partner or General Manager
- The Manager is responsible for supporting the culture and brand by assuring that procedures are rigorously followed and a culture of accountability is in place throughout their shift in the restaurant.
- The Manager will assist in developing an engaged and highly competent team who delights our guests. The Manager executes front of house and bar procedures to deliver a great Red Door Grill food and drink experience.
- Thoroughly understand the restaurants vision as the go-to “upscale neighborhood joint” for an outstanding dining experience and passionately invoke others to feel the same
- Assist in team member training processes
- Coach our standards for FOH and assist team members with the execution and polishing of these skills
- Provide coaching and correction to team members not meeting our behavior or performance expectations
- Schedule team members in a way that assures that shifts are staffed with adequate, qualified staff
- Reconcile tip share and distribute proceeds as required
- Open and close the restaurant. Make certain that the look & feel are 100% correct inside and outside.
- Maintain correct audio-visual presentation
- Visit and refresh all signage and special events materials.
- Do daily paperwork and shift reports
- Reconcile cash and credit card payments
- Conduct pre-shift meetings with team members
- Communicate often and clearly with BOH to ensure a great food experience for our guests
- Meet, greet and spoil guests and resolve guest concerns in a timely and thorough fashion
- Work expo when required
- Pay close attention to restaurant safety and housekeeping
- Interview prospective team members and recommend follow on actions to the GM or Managing Partner
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years full-service with bar restaurant management experience
- Has a strong, positive orientation towards people
- Excellent communication and PC skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Able to work irregular hours in order to connect with guests and team
- Outgoing and approachable, with a desire to meet new people
- Experience in food service, hospitality, upscale casual / fine dining is a must
- Thorough knowledge of different hospitality positions is a plus
- Self-reliant and independent to productively complete tasks
- Organized and detail oriented – pays attention to the small stuff
- Strong sense of urgency
Patrice and Associates
Why Work Here?Patrice and Associates is a national executive management recruiting firm.
Potential Growth Opportunity, Great Company Values
Kansas City, MO