Restaurant General Manager:
Well-established and growing NYC-based Restaurant and Catering Group is looking for a strong General Manager who can fast track to join its team.
Candidates must have strong leadership skills and proven track record for driving sales in a restaurant/catering setting. We are looking for creative, think-outside-the-box characters who are ready to commit to long term growth with our company. This position would oversee a +100 person staff and annual revenue of +$6 million in a upscale-casual 300-seat full-service setting. Corporate training and/or marketing experience is helpful but not required. Candidates must have strong communication skills, be well-organized and detail-oriented.
We are offering competitive salary + bonuses, five day work weeks, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation, paid sick leave, life insurance, and an opportunity for unlimited growth with our company. We pride ourselves on authentic cuisine that is made in scratch kitchens as well as our open-door policy and dedication to taking care of one another. Apply with resume for consideration.
- 5+ years in a high volume, full service restaurant ($4 million +)
- Safety and Sanitation compliance
- Cost /Labor Controls
- Strong leadership and communication skills--Spanish speaking a plus
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Reliable, dependable and motivated
- Able to work 10 hour shifts with extensive standing/walking/P&L knowledge