Assistant General Manager - UPSCALE, NEW RESTAURANT
- $80,000 to $90,000 Yearly
Boston newest and most anticipated Restaurant concept is in need of a talented Assistant General Manager. An American Bistro style concept, its menu will feature a range of comfort classics, bistro favorites, and local seafood, as well as an expansive list of wines and cocktails. The two-story space will offer seasonal outdoor seating and a terrace that overlooks the Harbor. With an upscale yet comfortable setting, this stylish restaurant is the perfect opportunity for a talented and motivated AGM. Seeking an individual who has an exceptional knowledge of food and beverage, creativity and flair. Must have a great knowledge of business financials, and an ability to recruit, train and inspire large staff. The successful candidate will need at least 3 years of senior restaurant management experience in a fast-paced, kitchen-driven dining environment, a strong sense of responsibly and proven record of success.
If you are a friendly and energetic team player and have a true passion for providing outstanding service that exemplifies the restaurants culture, send us your resume today!
• Use excellent people management skills to manage and motivate a diverse employee group on a daily basis
• Assist in the recruitment, hiring, training, coaching, and mentorship of a team of managers and hourly employees
• Supervise the overall financials of the units, including inventory control and ordering, labor and food costs, working within set budgets, monitoring sales, cost controls and profit and loss
• Build positive relationships with guests, vendors, and staff
• Motivate staff and build a team atmosphere with FOH and BOH personnel
• Manage and oversee bar costs
• Ensure facility maintenance and sanitation guidelines are adhered to
• Ensure outstanding guest service is delivered at all times
• Other tasks associated with running effective, smooth operations
• A minimum 3 years of current and salaried restaurant management experience in a high-volume ($5Million+), full-service restaurant with bar service
• Friendly and approachable attitude; able to problem solve and willingness to ensure all roles and responsibilities are covered at all times
• Experience with financial and P&L management skills a plus
• Proven success in leading teams, providing outstanding guest and team member experiences and running a profitable business
• Experience with Training and Development a plus
• Demonstrated ability to drive profitable growth while continuously improving customer satisfaction
• Passion for service and great food with demonstrated enthusiasm
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Patrice and Associates - Newton, MABoston, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.