General Manager a brand new location of an established brand
Significant Advancement Opportunities - strong growing company with opportunities
About the company:
Our client has something to offer managers who strive for excellence. Competitive base salaries and attainable, performance-based bonus offered to make it possible for you to reach your financial goals.
As a Restaurant General Manager, you will be responsible for efficient operation of the restaurant in both the FOH and BOH including:
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Manage, educate, train, and empower the front of the house or back of the house team
- Maintain or exceed company standards in both the FOH and BOH
- Ensure consistency is upheld throughout with food, drinks and operational standards
- Order and maintain adequate supplies
- Ensure food safety, quality and freshness at all times
- Responsible for growing the business through increased sales and profitability.
- Increase guest satisfaction and manage all operational issues ensuring standards of quality and service are met.
- Hold all team members and managers accountable to company policies, procedures, mission & beliefs and operating principles.
- Sourcing, interviewing, hiring and training talent (TEACH)
- Ensuring that guests enjoy a pleasurable dining experience
- Key responsibilities include guest interaction, management of operating standards for service, facility and equipment in the restaurant, ensuring staffing and training of the service team, financial forecasting, scheduling employees and other typical managerial tasks.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Current experience 1-3 years as a General Manager in a Full-Service Restaurant
- Ideal candidate will have a mix of both Fast Casual and Full Service Restaurant General Manager experience
- High energy - great influence - exuberance for this industry
- At least two years in current role and ideal candidate will be in each company at least 3-5 years
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong P&L Skills, managing sales growth, forecasting, leading labor for growth and food cost, as well as all controllable line items
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to build relationships with customers, vendors, and associates
- Marketer who wants to be involved with the community
- Passion for service, Team Training, development, inspiration and challenge
Medical, Dental, Vision plans offered
Mentoring and ongoing support programs
Paid Personal time off
EOE: Equal Opportunity Employer