Vice President - Hotel Revenue Management
Must have executive experience in Hotel Portfolio Revenue Management !!!
Our client is a stable, growing hospitality company opening new hotels throughout the Midwest. They offer rapid career advancement, generous compensation, outstanding benefits and an excellent corporate culture in a vibrant environment.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Vice President of Hotel Revenue Management will provide leadership in all corporate revenue operations and will be responsible for sales & revenue strategy across entire hospitality portfolio (many properties and growing). Ideal candidate will assist the property transition team during new hotel openings, development project management systems and execute strategic property revenue forecasts and plans. This position is a key role in the growth of the overall organization.
Pricing and Analytics
- Lead the sales & revenue teams to implement results-driven and measurable sales and revenue plans at each hotel.
- Take complete ownership of the development and execution of a strategic pricing plan for all room categories at all properties.
- Understand the hotel's defined competitive market and defined comp sets and their relevance to each hotel based on current/future market conditions and industry changes and fluctuations and make revenue decisions accordingly.
- On an annual basis, participate in the crafting of each property business plan/budget, provide guidance to the mix of business, ADR, rate positioning, and overall revenue.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive ancillary revenues including but not limited to property marketplace outlets, F&B, meetings & events.
Job Requirements - Qualifications (relevant education, experience, and skills):
- 5+ years overall of hotel revenue management experience in multi-unit operations required.
- Must possess experience with both luxury and branded concepts. Hilton and Marriott preferred
- Ability to travel domestically on occasion
- Experience managing projects independently while reporting to executive team
- Strong written and oral communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent proficiency with MS 365 Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of demand evaluation and effective pricing operations
- Extensive hotel experience with various Property Management Systems
- Bachelor's degree or higher is required – Hotel Management & Operations preferred
- Health Insurance / Dental Insurance / Vision Insurance / short-term disability and life insurance (available)
- PTO - accrue two weeks annually / 3 weeks after five years
- Major Discounts on Hotel Stays...and much more!