Salon Manager Needed
Salary $45,000 to $50,000
Annual Bonus Potential
The Salon Manager reports directly to all members of ownership and is accountable for all aspects of business operations. The Salon Manager is first point of contact for all day-to-day operations. This position works closely with owner(s) to identify needs, develop processes, and implement strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Responsible for implementation of customer service standards. Goal is to exceed customer expectations from initial inquiry to on-going customer relationship management.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate supply inventory for site operations.
- Assist in marketing and public relations. Efforts include planning and implementation of marketing booth at special events, literature distribution, and other efforts TBD to strengthen referral network.
- Responsible for constant monitoring of safety for all individuals (internal customers, external customers, vendors, visitors, volunteers/interns) within our facility or on our physical grounds.
- Plan and implement on-going safety processes.
- Responsible for recognizing and communicating with owner(s) regarding areas for process improvement. Assist in planning and implementation of ongoing process improvement.
- Accountable for efficient and effective day-to-day operations that achieve service standards and fiscal outcomes. Assist with development of policies and procedures to accomplish these standards.
- Responsible for being a working manager
- Other duties as assigned in the spirit of teamwork.
- Follows safety standards in all aspects of performance of the above functions, reports/removes unsafe equipment and attends safety/training education sessions.
- Responsible for coverage of shifts in short-notice/emergency situations (sickness, etc)
- Overall salon cleanliness and appearance.
- Overall salon maintenance, repair, and upkeep
- Participate in defined community outreach requirements (volunteerism).
- Assists in employee hiring/firing, training and development, disciplinary action, payroll and scheduling.
- 3 - 5 years of salon management experience and sales experience in the beauty industry
- 2-year degree or equivalent, Esthetician license preferred
- Leadership Skills
- Written and Verbal skills
- Team player within team environment
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Great understanding if marketing and social media
- Detail Oriented
- Strong social media and marketing skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Loyalty and integrity a must
- MUST have reliable transportation
Equal Opportunity Employer